The Anchor Program is a recommended 6-month structured program, but you are welcome to stay longer if needed.
Rules & Regulation
- Required to be Drug and Alcohol Free
- Safe and Structered Community
- Random Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Weekly Community meetings
- Weekly Check-ins With Staff
- Community Outings
- Minimum 5 peer-support meetings
- Foundation for LIFE skills program
- Members must be either employed, actively searching, volunteering, or enrolled in an IOP program or school within the first 30 days of admittance to the program.
- Members are required to keep a clean-living environment and follow all house rules.
- First 30 days: 11pm curfew (no overnight passes)
- After 30 days and meeting the above requirements: Full Privileges and 12am curfew, overnight passes approved by staff
- After 6 months: Senior Member, no curfew, overnight passes approved by staff
- Mandatory 5 peer-support meetings per week (12-step, Smart Recovery, Refuge Recovery, ect.)
- Wednesday night- mandatory community meetings
- Sunday night- community member lead recovery meeting
- Weekly Check-ins with staff addressing goals, support, and guidance, as well as life skills education and development: resume building, time management and budgeting
Drug testing is included. All members are required to remain drug and alcohol free and will be randomly tested.
Foundation for LIFE
Living sober skills
Independent living skills
Financial freedom skills